In this thorough DVD presentation, U-BRAID-IT founder, Rebecca Morgan-Albertson demonstrates from start to finish her methods for tying the 17 Strand Cinch with the diamond pattern. Rebecca's warm delivery makes learning enjoyable and will give you the confidence to create professional looking cinches, whether for personal use or profit. This tutorial is the next best thing to receiving private instruction from the expert who helped rekindle this cowboy craft in the early 80's.
• 17 Strand chapters include: Materials & Tools, The Weaving Frame, Stringing the Buckles, Burying the 8 Ply Ends, Weaving the Half Diamonds, Weaving the Center Diamond (attaching a shu-fly), Weaving the Cross Bar, Care & Maintenance, Cross Weaving Using the 8 Ply and Stringing Two Colors
• Bonus footage for weaving the English Girth, and highlights for the single strand Breast Collar
• Step-by-step Rope Halter tying with a how-to for adding four noseband knots, attaching rings, adding square knots, and whipping to the noseband
• Includes hard copy instructions
• Filmed by Rebecca's student and fellow cinch maker Skye Ogilvie of Cielo Cinches
• Running time of 2-1/2 hours with detailed close up footage throughout