We originally designed this clever braiding tool for our own use and figured no serious braider should be without one.
"Braiding was a pain without my reel as I would straddle a chair and wrap my braid on the back. In addition to being uncomfortable it took forever to unwind it from the chair. My Take Up Reel changed everything! I love the fact that it's completely portable and provides the proper tension I need for a good even braid. The best part is, it completely unwinds at the push of a lever!" Cybele/U-BRAID-IT
Proudly handcrafted of select hardwoods in the beautiful state of Tennessee by our master woodworker. Each tool has its own identifiable serial number. Minimal assembly required.
• Center dowels for attaching your braid to
• Winding handle to crank up your braid to maintain proper tension
• Release your braiding at the touch of a finger for easy measuring
• Hemostat holding slots
• Mount it with a clamp or screws or it can be held between your legs when no table is available
• Lightweight at only 5lbs and completely portable
• Dimensions: 10-1/4" x 10-1/2" x 9-1/2"
NOTE: Ships direct from Tennessee. Does not qualify for coupon or bulk pricing discount.