These gorgeous breast collar tugs and down straps are handmade by South Dakota leather worker Fara Rumney. Fara creates similar sets for Cielo Cinches that are used extensively on working gear.
Each set is hand-cut, hand-sewn, and hand-glued with handmade loops.
• 3/4" wide, 9 to 10 oz Hermann Oak Leather in your choice of dark havana brown or natural
• Stainless steel hardware and Jeremiah Watt buckles
• Set includes 2 tugs and 1 down strap
• Tugs feature 6 holes spaced 1" apart that allows for 11.5" to 9" lengths (or shorter if you add more holes)
• Downstrap features 7 holes spaced 1" apart that allows for 18.5" to 15.5" lengths (or shorter if you add more holes)
• Downstrap D ring is 1" wide for your mohair strap